If you are searching for a great career opportunity with the EcoClean of Charlotte team and you meet all of the following qualifications – we are interested in meeting with you!
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have authorization to work in the United States.
- Have reliable transportation, auto insurance and a valid driver's license.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test and have no convictions.
- Have verifiable personal and work references.
- Have one year of work experience as a commercial cleaning professional.
- Have a High School degree or have passed a high school equivalency examination.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time, bend and twist, reach above your head, work on your knees, lift and move items up to 25 pounds.
- Have a history of good attendance with your previous positions.
COMMERCIAL CLEANING PROFESSIONALS – POSITION DESCRIPTION
EcoClean of Charlotte develops custom cleaning solutions and a quality assurance program for each client. A professional staff and responsive service levels have set us apart in the market and contributed to our phenomenal growth. Commercial cleaners play a key role in our growth and customer retention by consistently providing quality cleaning services to our valued customers.
- Utilize the client's customized commercial cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the standards established. Common tasks include:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilets and mirrors in restrooms
- Clean tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in break rooms and/or kitchenettes
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using the proper equipment and attachments
- Empty trash cans and recyclables, remove debris to disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to management and to the client.
- Arrive to work (client location) 15 minutes before scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client's facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
- Handle special requests for customers as requested
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
Part-time flexible day and evening positions available. The majority of our employees will work between 25-35 hours per week.
Must be honest, have a pleasant personality, be dependable, focused on quality, customer service and thoroughness. Must have a high energy level, positive attitude and leadership potential. Must be able to work independently, follow verbal and written directions be punctual and have an attention to details. Must have good listening skills and be able to communicate well verbally.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Professional paid training
- Flexible work schedules
- Easy dress code
- Low stress workplace
- Friendly team environment
- Satisfying work
- Opportunity to become a team leader
- Respect and appreciation
We are very selective about the people we hire. New applicants are thoroughly screened. Before hiring, all applicants are subject to a background investigation, including employment history, criminal and social security background checks and a drug screen. EcoClean does not check personal credit records of our applicants.
If you meet the above qualifications (or know of someone who does) and are looking for a rewarding career in the service industry, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Please email your resume and a cover letter to the address below.
Thank you for considering EcoClean of Charlotte!
For consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review your resume; if you meet the minimum requirements
for the position we will contact you to discuss the next steps.
No phone calls please.
EcoClean of Charlotte is an Equal Opportunity Employer